Chicken Pumpkin Sausage Casserole
By Joya Cunha
- 2 Packages of Chicken Pumpkin Sausage (get it from Cuhna's!)
- Bell Peppers (to taste - I used 2 green and 2 red)
- Red Onion (to taste - I used 1)
- Small red Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Slice sausages into small bite size slices.
- Clean and slice peppers into bite size pieces
- Slice red onion into bite size pieces
- Clean (cut in half if larger) small red potatoes
- Place all ingredients in oven proof casserole
- Generously drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat ingredients
- Cover and bake in 350° oven until potatoes are tender (approximately 1 hour)
Great for the Pumpkin Festival!!! Yummy and easy!